Hungarian Journal of Disability Studies & Special Education is an academic journal published twice a year.
We accept manuscripts in Hungarian or English until the deadlines below, but on a year-round basis:
- for the first issue by 31 January
- for the second issue until 30 April
- Title of the manuscript in Hungarian and English
- Abstract of the manuscript in Hungarian and English (max. 1000 characters)
- 3 – 5 keywords in English and Hungarian
(Please check the journal’s keyword list before defining keywords.)
- author name
- author’s place of work in English and Hungarian
- author’s official e-mail address
- author’s ORCID
- author’s introduction in Hungarian and English (max. 500 characters)
Technical Format and Style Guidelines
- Citation style: APA 7.0 American Psychological Association 7th edition
(It is recommended to use the generator available at this link to create the bibliography.)
- The journal and each article gets a DOI identifier. Please include the DOI of the reference in the bibliography of the manuscript.
(You can check the existence of the DOI and its exact details here.)
Review process from the submission of the manuscript till the publication of the article:
- Submission of the manuscript by the deadline’s above
- Double blind peer-review (The manuscript will be peer-reviewed by 2 professionals with academic degree. The identity of the author is not known by the reviewers, the identity of the reviewers is not known by the author.)
- Proofreading of the revised article based on the reviewer’s suggestions (if it is relevant)
- Checking DOI identifiers in reference lists
- Preparing the revised version of the article for publishing based on the proofreader’s suggestions (if it is relevant)
- Publishing the article on the journal’s website.
(For further publishing , please refer to ’About the journal / Open access to articles’ section of our website.)
For copyright conditions, please check ’About the journal / Publisher’s policy’ section of our website.
Manuscripts for publication should be sent to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note the content, the technical format and style guidelines indicated above.
Thank you for your cooperation.