We announce with deep sorrow that our colleague, Dr. Zsuzsanna Kunt, member of the editorial board, cultural anthropologist, special education teacher, expert in critical disability studies, passed away in a serious accident on October 21, 2023, at the age of 36.
Her research and seminars were about human beings, humanity, the quality of human existence and the possibilities of experiencing freedom.
We cherish her legacy and carry it forward, and preserve her memory.
We are pleased to announce the issue 2022/2
of the Hungarian Journal of Disability Studies & Special Education.
||Contents of the issue:
- Editorial preface. DOI 10.31287/FT.en.2022.2.1
- Ryan O. Kellems, Alex W. Wheatley, Doug Petersen, Elizabeth A. Cutrer-Párraga: Perceptions of Special Education Services Delivered Through Online Learning Environments During COVID-19 DOI 10.31287/FT.en.2022.2.2
- Katalin Mező: Peculiarities in Teaching Students with Learning Disabilities and the Learning Support Mechanism of Educators during the COVID-19 Pandemic DOI 10.31287/FT.en.2022.2.3
- Viktória Pázmány, Ágota Barabás, Renáta Jávorné Erdei: A health promotion programme for young people with intellectual disabilities during the pandemic DOI 10.31287/FT.en.2022.2.4
- Sára Csillag, Jácint Farkas, Zsófia Fekete-Frojimovics, Adrienne Nagy, Csilla Petykó: Hospitality sector and the (non-)employment of people with disabilities. Hungarian restaurant owners’ experiences after the COVID outbreak DOI 10.31287/FT.en.2022.2.5
- Rita Farkasné Gönczi: Easy to understand communication during COVID in Hungary DOI 10.31287/FT.en.2022.2.6
- Barbara Czeizel, Boróka Fehér, Krisztina Hajtó, Gabriella Kemény, Réka Vályi: Is Security Above All? Questions of Equal Access to Early Childhood Intervention during COVID-19 Pandemic DOI 10.31287/FT.en.2022.2.7
- Julianna Boros, Edmond Girasek, Bence Döbrössy, Zsuzsa Győrffy: Use of digital healthcare among people living with disabilities DOI 10.31287/FT.en.2022.2.8